Last weekend we took another trip west. Highlights from the trip include:
- We stopped at a scenic overlook!
- Lunch at Kai’s at Playa Jobos in Isabela where Pat bought a new board (not at Kai’s but a surfshop down the road)!
- We drove up and down (repeatedly) a terrifyingly steep and narrow road to our Airbnb in Rincón! (This photo doesn’t do it justice; to fully comprehend the horror it helps to remember that it is NOT a one way street.)
- We frequented Friends Cafe, admired the holiday decorations because Christmas ain’t over ’til it’s over around here, and poked around the Sunday flea market!
- We watched big wave surfers tackle Tres Palmas surf break!
- Pat took his new board out at the Little Malibu surf break and we drank Don Q and Cokes!
- And whatever this is.